Weingarten Rights:

“If this discussion could in any way lead to my being disciplined or terminated, or affect my personal working conditions, I respectfully request that my association representative. or association officer be present at the meeting. I am entitled to postpone the discussion for a reasonable period of time to get an association representative.”


Per the Collective Bargaining Agreement, all recognized parties under the CBA have the right to grieve a situation where the contract is being violated. Please contact your building representative, or the MEA leadership to write the grievance. The MEA only defends the process as written in the CBA.

Unum Employee Assistance ProgramUNUM Brochure

***Read the Educator Code of Conduct from the DOE! It is already in effect and goes beyond the MSD Handbook.***